What's new

Unexpected Trail Cam Pics

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,741
Reaction score
12,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was working in my shop today so I didn't expect these two to walk up 50 feet behind it at 3:30 in the afternoon. I'm glad I forgot to take the camera in this morning. I messed around with the pictures a little and I like the black and white one.
 

Attachments

  • Doe and Fawn 3.webp
    Doe and Fawn 3.webp
    396.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Doe and Fawn 2.webp
    Doe and Fawn 2.webp
    417.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Doe and Fawn 1.webp
    Doe and Fawn 1.webp
    572.8 KB · Views: 109
expected a squatch
 
I was expecting runaways from a nudist colony....or a bear or cougar.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom