Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is my little girl and dog enjoying the last days on indian summer - Last week, by the way.

Water was too cold for me, but didn't seem to bother the kid and dog, had a great time.

edit: Just noticed she was having a slight wardrobe malfunction there, here is another pic taken on the same outing

Attachments

• IMG_2366.JPG
    IMG_2366.JPG
    299.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Cold don't stop kids. That's a good breed for her best friend. My brother had one when we were kids. He protected both of us. Mom would have to lock him up if she wanted to spank my brother and I never got "IT" when all the neighborhood kids played tag. Good times.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Beautiful Shepherd. We've been wanting to get another dog and have been thinking about a Shepherd. Only thing is, this stupid cat is, well, besides being VERY smart, she's also very J-E-A-L-O-U-S!! She'd probably rip the new pup to pieces in the first week. :BangHead:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful Shepherd. We've been wanting to get another dog and have been thinking about a Shepherd. Only thing is, this stupid cat is, well, besides being VERY smart, she's also very J-E-A-L-O-U-S!! She'd probably rip the new pup to pieces in the first week. :BangHead:

Nooooo.
Not a sweet Kitty. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread