What's new

A BUCKET OF SO. CAL. SHARDS

  • Thread starter Thread starter SASQUASH
  • Start date Start date
S

SASQUASH

Guest
Just some of my shards found in the last year some still have the finger indents of the maker. SASQUASH<><
 

Attachments

  • shards and things.webp
    shards and things.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 1,524
  • shards and things.webp
    shards and things.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 1,453
Upvote 0
those look great.? I get out about once a week to look and usually find something worth hanging on to.
 
Sasquash, the finger indentions are neat. I have a piece of pottery that has a finger print in it. So always look close. If I can get it to take a good picture I will post it on here so you can see it. I will try and post some of my points and such in a day or 2...d2
 
hey guys. Im new at looking for arrowheads. I live in southeast iowa and the town i live in was an old indian settlement. I dont know where to start looking? Its a small town of 500 people with woods all around
 
I like to look for flat / level ground close to a water source . Look close to the soil close to the edge of the creek / streams and hopefully the creek has clear water so you can see and artifacts . Again for me Fall is when I like to get out ! Fewer bugs / brush and you can see any trash that's laying about so you can pick it up and properly dispose of it ! GOOD LUCK !
 
I like to look for flat / level ground close to a water source . Look close to the soil close to the edge of the creek / streams and hopefully the creek has clear water so you can see and artifacts . Again for me Fall is when I like to get out ! Fewer bugs / brush and you can see any trash that's laying about so you can pick it up and properly dispose of it ! GOOD LUCK !
This thread hasn’t had a reply in over 20 years.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom