history is more important than many say

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
movie.JPG
If this movie fails to open your eyes..........

This thread have a point? Or just another constant reminder of something we've known all our lives? :icon_scratch:

This thread have a point? Or just another constant reminder of something we've known all our lives? :icon_scratch:

Interesting movie . . . but if you prefer, you can imagine it was put here just to yank your chain. I don't think Bevo would mind if you really feel that way.

You might, however, wish to consult with Crispin. Despite our disagreements on the Second, he is an excellent counselor and a really nice guy. A bit more tactful than I as well.

But isn't the plan to remove anything that might be corresponding with the present?
Schools do not seem to teach it either, Maybe because it is a constant reminder of something somebody "knew all of their life".

Oh , By the way. Not all have been around "all of Our lives". And history can be repetitive because of it.

Just sayin,
Dave

I see Drano Sewage fouled this thread with his drivel. He must be back from the latest ban.

I challenged him to questions about hi "military service" and he never answered. NOTHING....
I smell fake....

I see Drano Sewage fouled this thread with his drivel. He must be back from the latest ban.

I challenged him to questions about hi "military service" and he never answered. NOTHING....
I smell fake....

Are you talking about the mouth of the Baltic?

history IS repeating! It is now time to stand and let your voice be heard! For soon it will be to late.
These things must come to pass, yet we must resist.

I don't take challenges from someone too afraid to ever mention which (supposed) branch of the service he (supposedly) fought with. And especially when that someone (supposedly) put me on ignore and hid the moment he issued the challenge!

What would be the point...exactly?

I know he reads everything i post...but someone copy and paste this to give him his little excuse to respond please. If the thread vanishes it's because i reported his personal assault...sorry. :dontknow:

Are you talking about the mouth of the Baltic?

Hey Boats, you heard the......never mind....that belongs in the goat locker.

Not appropriate for deck boy's ears....
The nationality confused gent couldn't even tell me the difference between Radway green and Goose green.
Type of guy you would send for a box of grid squares, the keys to the drop zone, a bucket of prop wash and 10 meters of flight line.

:D

Last edited:
Now guys.... You just KNOW he is going to get all butthurt and TELL... :D

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

Critical Recovery,
Dano Sverige

bwhahahah... Hovering as we SPEAK... :D

Lol...did you all come on the same bus? Jeez, had it been me saying any one of these nasties my next post would be in a month or mores time!!

Gotta love this place lol!

"go get me some corner nails"
"where are they?"
"right next to the damn board stretcher!"

I don't take challenges from someone too afraid to ever mention which (supposed) branch of the service he (supposedly) fought with. And especially when that someone (supposedly) put me on ignore and hid the moment he issued the challenge!

What would be the point...exactly?

I know he reads everything i post...but someone copy and paste this to give him his little excuse to respond please. If the thread vanishes it's because i reported his personal assault...sorry. :dontknow:

Dano as far a I'm concerned once you respond to a "personal assault" it is no longer against the rules, in fact it proves to me you asked for it, & want it to continue :dontknow:

No you don't get to have the last word :tongue3:

Last edited:
Warning TO ALL, stop the insults!

No more than what i expected. What i find truly sad is that there's not an ounce of shame or even any understanding of the ironic inferences of your response!

*shakes head in bemusement*

Dano, I know you are tired of folks attacking you - and yes, I have done a bit of it myself - but I'm wondering if you realize how provocative SOME of your posts can be.

My honor is intact. History repeats itself.

I will debate if there IS debate.
If there is NOT, it is just sniping and games.....
'Ain't nobody got TIME for dat!'

ignore.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back