timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
"A Little Catchin' Up"
Not sure how many pages it would take me to tell you all how much I've been doing the last 5 months or so.But I've been busy to say the least.Just not been on here like I use to be with all that's been going on.Kinda miss hanging out on here with you guy's
.So anyway I do still make time to get out & do my thing from time to time.Today I wrestled home a man killer of a find the mill stone I've found four others & they are going to be a beast to get cause there even bigger & in the middle of nowhere.Takes boat,truck,trailer,& lots of a$$ to get them home.
Also have been doing very well in the native american artifacts as well.Have found quite a few more indian pipes stems & really amazed of how many different shapes they made & used really neat stuff to me.You can see others I've found in this post..........................http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/north-american-artifacts/322866-years.html
More points,pottery,etc. you guy's take care & until next time,
Timekiller out.
Not sure how many pages it would take me to tell you all how much I've been doing the last 5 months or so.But I've been busy to say the least.Just not been on here like I use to be with all that's been going on.Kinda miss hanging out on here with you guy's
.So anyway I do still make time to get out & do my thing from time to time.Today I wrestled home a man killer of a find the mill stone I've found four others & they are going to be a beast to get cause there even bigger & in the middle of nowhere.Takes boat,truck,trailer,& lots of a$$ to get them home.
Also have been doing very well in the native american artifacts as well.Have found quite a few more indian pipes stems & really amazed of how many different shapes they made & used really neat stuff to me.You can see others I've found in this post..........................http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/north-american-artifacts/322866-years.htmlMore points,pottery,etc. you guy's take care & until next time,
Timekiller out.

Attachments
-
001.webp130 KB · Views: 204 -
002.webp126.7 KB · Views: 189 -
003.webp136.9 KB · Views: 186 -
004.webp73.9 KB · Views: 190 -
005.webp108.2 KB · Views: 184 -
010.webp48.9 KB · Views: 195 -
009.webp49.4 KB · Views: 187 -
008.webp107.9 KB · Views: 184 -
007.webp79.6 KB · Views: 188 -
006.webp84.5 KB · Views: 180 -
015.webp44.1 KB · Views: 170 -
014.webp42.6 KB · Views: 175 -
013.webp38.2 KB · Views: 187 -
012.webp50.3 KB · Views: 187 -
011.webp49.3 KB · Views: 178 -
016.webp48 KB · Views: 186 -
017.webp38.1 KB · Views: 181 -
018.webp41.8 KB · Views: 169
Upvote
14

what are ya talking about a little catching up , looks like more than a little ! Nice , going on those artifacts and of course the millstones are worth the effort , be careful , you can blow out an O ring movin' them






