What's new

T2SE Today All Metal Mode.

Razr

Full Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon Dunes
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark, Whites TDI,T2 SE, Tesoro Cortez.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some really small stuff, machine is very sensitive.
 

Attachments

  • 1-26-2014 Today's find 1.webp
    1-26-2014 Today's find 1.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 176
  • 1-26-2014 Today's Find.webp
    1-26-2014 Today's Find.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 158
Upvote 8
Looks like a nice day of digging. I run all metal mode on my AT Gold too. I trust nothing and dig everything!
 
Looks like a nice day of digging. I run all metal mode on my AT Gold too. I trust nothing and dig everything!
:icon_thumleft:
 
Looks like you had a nice day,up here it's like the North Pole!
 
You did well! Congrats! If those are pairs of earrings, it is really unusual to find pairs!
 
You did well! Congrats! If those are pairs of earrings, it is really unusual to find pairs!
I believe the turquoise was on a necklace that broke.
 
wow great turquoise finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom