What's new

Have I ever said I love this hobby?

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
43,404
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful, sunshiny day, perfectly mild weather, decently moist ground.
Doesn't get much better than that! :) I could have walked all day! :)

2015 (458).webp
2015 (459).webp
2015 (460).webp
2015 (461).webp
2015 (462).webp

Ya know, I think I'm beginning to appreciate
Fishy's eye for bling/choices.

Thanks for stopping by!

2015 (8).webp
 
Upvote 10
Seems you found a little of everything, Congratulations!
 
Well of course you do! What's not to love?
 
BOY BLINGY AND FISHY HAVE SUCH A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP. COOL FINDS.
 
Fun day hunting! Congrats!
 
Well of course you do! What's not to love?

It is hard to see a negative, ain't it. :)

On top of that, I'm told that the "stone" could be real. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom