Cool Hand Fluke
Bronze Member
I Just Dug Up The Oldest Dog License I've Ever Seen!
In many years of metal detecting I've dug up a lot of dog tags / licenses, but never one as old as the one I found today! My previous record for
a dog tag was 1921, today the one I dug was dated 1881! I wonder if this one is a rare find? Also dug up 6 wheaties a a 1947 Rosie dime. Clad was
about $6.00. Two different parks were hunted today, I've hunted both areas before. It's amazing what you miss.....
In many years of metal detecting I've dug up a lot of dog tags / licenses, but never one as old as the one I found today! My previous record for
a dog tag was 1921, today the one I dug was dated 1881! I wonder if this one is a rare find? Also dug up 6 wheaties a a 1947 Rosie dime. Clad was
about $6.00. Two different parks were hunted today, I've hunted both areas before. It's amazing what you miss.....
Attachments
-
dog Tag 001.webp48.6 KB · Views: 898 -
dog Tag 004.webp32.4 KB · Views: 680 -
dog Tag 005.webp49.7 KB · Views: 655 -
dog Tag 007.webp65.4 KB · Views: 745 -
dog Tag 008.webp32.8 KB · Views: 663 -
dog Tag 009.webp56.7 KB · Views: 653 -
dog Tag 011.webp19.2 KB · Views: 656 -
dog Tag 012.webp23 KB · Views: 716 -
dog Tag 013.webp30.9 KB · Views: 654
Congrats







