What's new

02/06/09 - 4 boxs of halfs My best find to date!!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a 1938d Walker!!!!!!

I wish I found more. Tomarrow I am getting 8 more boxes. :icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • 2-6-09.webp
    2-6-09.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 310
  • 2-6-09 (1).webp
    2-6-09 (1).webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 289
  • 2-6-09 (2).webp
    2-6-09 (2).webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 291
  • 2-6-09 (3).webp
    2-6-09 (3).webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 264
Upvote 0
Re: 02/06/09 - 4 boxs of halfs meger finds.

Way to go. I'd take some finds like that. Ya did good. :hello2:

The Trezurhunter.
 
Re: 02/06/09 - 4 boxs of halfs meger finds.

Good finds. What is the halve withthe double date?

Is Tomarrow?

DW
 
Re: 02/06/09 - 4 boxs of halfs meger finds.

Are you kidding me with that 1938 D walker? That's about a $175.00 coin dude!


NICE SCORE! TF

Chris
 
Re: 02/06/09 - 4 boxs of halfs meger finds.

And you said meager finds, but maybe you didn't know, Congratulations..
 
Re: 02/06/09 - 4 boxs of halfs meger finds.

seger98 said:
Are you kidding me with that 1938 D walker? That's about a $175.00 coin dude!


NICE SCORE! TF

Chris

H S*%# I just looked it up!!!!!!
 
Re: 02/06/09 - 4 boxs of halfs meger finds.

TreasureFiend said:
seger98 said:
Are you kidding me with that 1938 D walker? That's about a $175.00 coin dude!


NICE SCORE! TF

Chris

H S*%# I just looked it up!!!!!!


Grades out to me to be atleast Very Fine!! JMO


Chris
 
Re: 02/06/09 - 4 boxs of halfs meger finds.

A 1938-D Walker! :o :o Congrats! That is a great find! Looks to be in great shape too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
WOW, SWEEEEEET score on the walkes :thumbsup:
 
First the Barber dime and now the 1938d Walker, this year is really shaping up for you. :thumbsup:

HH,
Karl
 
I love it when a 71 year old lady exposes herself me! Especially one as beautiful as that!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom