What's new

02/18 Beach Gold

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the Beach this morning with the wife ... Beautiful weather, just the perfect day for it. I banged the 10k ring within the first 10 minutes of being there -- Always good to see the gold. Clad was to follow, with a couple of assorted earrings.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0218 002.webp
    0218 002.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 603
  • 0218 007.webp
    0218 007.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 594
Upvote 0
Ok, that's two gold rings in as many days.

Stop it!!!!

:wink:
 
That's actually a 10K"K" ring..cool. Niffler
 
Nice gold ring find Dew....WTG! :headbang:
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Gold, gold, gold , gold ,gold, gold ,gold, gold, gold,Gold, gold, gold , gold ,gold, gold ,gold, gold, gold,Gold, gold, gold , gold ,gold, gold ,gold, gold, gold,Gold, gold, gold , gold ,gold, gold ,gold, gold, gold Oops sorry I got distracted, Guess I better get my battery charged up for Tomorrow!!!! Chug
 
gret job! keep at it!!!!!!!!
 
Chug and Red said:
Gold, gold, gold , gold ,gold, gold ,gold, gold, gold,Gold, gold, gold , gold ,gold, gold ,gold, gold, gold,Gold, gold, gold , gold ,gold, gold ,gold, gold, gold,Gold, gold, gold , gold ,gold, gold ,gold, gold, gold Oops sorry I got distracted, Guess I better get my battery charged up for Tomorrow!!!! Chug

No need to apologize the color of yellow Gold does the same thing to me. :thumbsup: Rick
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom