What's new

02/28 Beach Loot

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With our weather having been in the 80s this past weekend, monitoring of the web cams showed that it was arse deep with people ... We rose in pre dawn hours and pounded the beach ... I coughed up a 2009 class ring and roughly $3 bucks in change --- the wife, with her Bounty Hunter 505, spanked me mightly with over $20 in change ... Grand tally was $23.10 -- 52 quarters, 79 dimes, 24 nickels, 50 pennies -- 99% of which was dropped this weekend.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0228a 001.webp
    0228a 001.webp
    92.6 KB · Views: 655
  • 0228 005.webp
    0228 005.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 638
Upvote 0
Wow thats alot of digging... too much for me ;) congrats on all the finds...
 
awesome finds. I fish I had beach near me. That is a nice class ring. I hope you find the poor guy who lost it.
 
...and spring break hasn't started yet!
 
Nice haul :thumbsup: I'd take that any day.
 
Nice amount of loot you have there. Great job.

HH
 
Jackpot is right awesome hunt dew :headbang:
 
solid hot goose of loot

man oh man what a spin u had........... :notworthy:
 
Way to get spanked, LOL Nice ring there hopfully you can find the owner!!!

Chug

Red and I have been talking and We think that we will be selling a few Gold Items soon to Purchase a new detector for Me!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

It has to be good on land and Mostly fresh water, We promised to send my other detector to mikes 4 H group when I bought a new one but red wants to go out detecting once in a while with me!!!! :hello2: :hello2: So I guess we will have to help out mikes 4 H group some other way!!!! My guess is that red will Kick my @ss the first time out!!!! Chug
 
What a nice haul, great detecting.
 
Is the ring silver or gold ?
 
DewGuru said:
lookindown said:
Is the ring silver or gold ?

It's actually a cheaper substitute ... It's valadium. I found one quite similar to this ring at a retailer online http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=1582289&findingMethod=rr Nice looking ring .. if only it had some value. Have a lead on the fella who lost it, maybe a reward will pan out, lol.
It's a nice ring no matter what it's made of. Looks like this is the future for jewelery. I was at Walmart today and they had some nice steel rings and chains.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom