What's new

03/06 Beach Gold

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife and I snuck out this AM for 3 hours ... This time around I banged out most of the clad, she came back to spank me with some clad, 3 dollar bills, and this 14k 3.0g necklace pendant (stamped 585). Ahh well -- can't be the savior every day. LOL!!

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0306 002.webp
    0306 002.webp
    101.4 KB · Views: 655
  • 0306 004.webp
    0306 004.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 655
Upvote 0
Looks like a decent hunt and it just about paid for breakfast in clad and dollars. I'd take it!

Joy in Fl
 
Nice Haul, DG :headbang:

Congrats to your wife, also for recovering that very nice pendant! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Nice finds first time I ever saw someone find an X-Men toy.
 
Yep , you got walked on today !
Great job to your Wife . :) Oh and you also .
 
You're doing great, keep finding that gold.
 
Wow! You all must have some good detectors to pick up those dollar bills! LOL!

Nice finds! A bunch of clad and always nice to see the gold!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom