What's new

03/08 Beach Finds

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ran a solo mission down to the beach this evening ... Had it all to myself ... Beautiful day to be out on the water tonight ... Finds somewhat dismal, but finds nonetheless. Rings #40 and #41 respectively on the year, both of the pot metal variety.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0308 001.webp
    0308 001.webp
    87.2 KB · Views: 554
  • 0308 003.webp
    0308 003.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 548
Upvote 0
I will be glad when the water warms up in
my area Dew, so in the meantime, I enjoy
looking at your finds and reading your posts.
Congrats. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Glad you were able to get out for a nice stroll on the beach - ya never know!
 
Nice job on the rings, keep that pace up and you will be in the double digits before you know it.
 
Pot metal rings, there should be a law, I tell ya...
 
That was a good hunt, DG :headbang:

I like that earring with the flower on a black background...very pretty

nice array of coins, too. :hello2:


Lorranie
 
Nice finds, keep finding.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom