What's new

05/18 Beach Gold n Silver

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the beach this evening for a few hours --- Finds were a bit scarce but mustered up a couple of nice ones ... Scored a 60.5 g Pandora silver charm bracelet (Almost 2 ounces!) ... a 14k 6.6g earring ... Silver toe ring, and a junk toe ring.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0518 005.webp
    0518 005.webp
    79.9 KB · Views: 487
  • 0518 004.webp
    0518 004.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 494
  • 0518 002.webp
    0518 002.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 471
Upvote 0
My Gosh DG, I am overwhelmed by the amount of gold and jewelry you find on a daily basis! I guess I live in the wrong place. I can't even IMAGINE finding stuff the way you do. Some day baby, some day! Keep the good stuff coming!
 
Great going! Nice bracelet and other tickets.
 
Les West Central Fl said:
Great going! Nice bracelet and other tickets.

Hey Les -- I'm still trying to top that 70+ g silver necklace you got a while back -- I'm on my way! :o
 
D G, you had another very good hunt :hello2:

That Pandora bracelet is neat :icon_thumleft:

Keep up the good work

Lorraine
 
Nice finds Dew....that bracelet is
certainly a sweet find. WTG!
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
You have got the touch! :notworthy:. It just makes me more determined to get out to the beaches and find my share of the goodies.
 
Wow - that bracelet is !@#$ huge and the earring contains substantial gold. Well done!
 
Very nice, congrats on the silver and gold, gotta luv it!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom