What's new

08/04 AM Beach Gold n Silver

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife and I did a sunrise hunt this AM at the beach ... On the way, I told her it had been a while since I had found a ring ... Also mentioned to her i've been amazed she hasn't found one yet with the plethora of treasure she has been finding ... Told her today was our day, and sure enough, it "rang" true.

I pulled a nice 14K wedding band - Heavy and thick ...
She pulled a nice Sterling Silver engagement type ring ... Sure stones not real.
$8.20 in clad and a '56 D wheat penny.
 

Attachments

  • 08042010- 001.webp
    08042010- 001.webp
    87.8 KB · Views: 524
  • 08042010- 003.webp
    08042010- 003.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 486
  • 08042010- 005.webp
    08042010- 005.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 491
  • 08042010-a.webp
    08042010-a.webp
    198.7 KB · Views: 488
  • 08042010-c.webp
    08042010-c.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 476
  • 08042010-b.webp
    08042010-b.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 472
Upvote 0
You and the wife have been tearing it up lately. Congrats

NJ
 
Congrats on the loot. Nothin beats Gold and silver in the same hunt.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
Perfect amount of Treasure! Keep it up - M.J.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom