What's new

09 Finds Rings and Things

maceman66

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
305
Reaction score
75
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Iowa
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, i'm bored, what can i say?? Nothing better to do on a cold winter day then share pics of last years finds.
 

Attachments

  • 09rings etc.webp
    09rings etc.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 727
  • 09tagsandtokens.webp
    09tagsandtokens.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 731
great stuff! I also dug one of those GM 50 millionth car tokens this year, nice assortment! :thumbsup:
 
Outstanding buch of relics and trinkets!!!!!!

I see that your from iowa,,, had an old girlfriend from cedar rapids.

looks like a great area to hunt.

arthur
 
Well I'm glad you're bored & decided to share your finds, they are outstanding!
 
Very awsome and interesting finds in 09.
:hello: HH in 2010 :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom