What's new

1,000 gallons of...found by my Bounty Hunter tonight

bergie

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,280
Golden Thread
0
I used the 'ol Bounty Hunter tonight to find the lid of my septic tank a foot or so below ground, which has to be emptied tomorrow. Yeah, I know, fun stuff. About a thousand gallon pool of fun down there...:-)
 
Upvote 0
Did you dig it? Ha!
 
be nice to the guy pumping cause he takes a lot of crap from people......lol
 
Hey Bergie,

I found one at one of my sights without my metal detector. One leg, all the way up to my hip. Yuck!!!! Jeff
 
Consider yourself lucky Bergie. I haven't found crap lately myself. Apparently, you have. Keep up the good work sir! :thumbsup:
 
Ahh and who said the Bounty Hunter could'nt find crap :thumbsup: as always its all in the operator :thumbsup:
 
I notice nobody is begging for pictures. :o

HH

- joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom