What's new

1/15 four boxes

markmopar

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
967
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
four boxes of halves, one skunk, one with 3 40% and the other two had one 40% each.

As I was at the bank in line to dump I saw a teller pull a $100 bag of halves off and when he set it down I heard the 'clink' of silver!
Unfortunately, this bank won't sell bags or exchange coins.
 
Upvote 0
my bank won't either..don't you just hate it when that happens? :'(
 
I am still impressed how some of you guys hear silver. I haven't quite developed that talent, although I do notice the sound is different from clad. I still can't pass the blindfold test.

MERC 63
 
To be a true CRH master, you must first pass the silver by sound trial. Come grasshopper, and I will prepare you.
 
Same here, they wont sell me the bags... :tard:
 
Narthoniel said:
To be a true CRH master, you must first pass the silver by sound trial. Come grasshopper, and I will prepare you.

I guess I'll never be a CRH master then, seeing as I'm tone deaf XD I'm also amazed that people can tell just from the sound. It all sounds the same to me.
 
Jack_Mightyheart said:
I guess I'll never be a CRH master then, seeing as I'm tone deaf XD I'm also amazed that people can tell just from the sound. It all sounds the same to me.

It's funny, though. I can't carry a tune in a wheelbarrow, have no musical talent and am lucly i can play with myself-but i can hear that silver and tell you if your carburetor is off even a little bit!
 
I had a bank the other day refuse to sell the bag on the machine because it was not full, it had $349 in it, so I asked the manager if I could bring in $651 of halves to fill the bag could I then buy it, they said that was fine. I filled the bag bought it, sorted it and only got 2-40% but oh well at least I know what I could have missed...lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom