What's new

1-19-08 Todays Finds- Silver Quarter

Bank Runner

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
666
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
1-19-08 Today's Finds- Silver Quarter

My wife gave me a quick call on the way home from picking up a video rental. She said that she had gotten a silver quarter in change from renting the video. I have been showing her the difference between silver and clad in the rolls I search, and have familiarized her with the dates (she however has absolutely no interest). When she got home she showed me the 1952d silver Washington. Needless to say I was very proud of her. Silver quarters are fairly hard to come by in circulation. Also pictured is a 1947 Canadian penny that I found in the penny box I searched today. Not pictured are the Wheats-1944, 1946s, 1950d, 1951, 1957d, and 1958.
 

Attachments

  • Coin finds 1-19-09.webp
    Coin finds 1-19-09.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 270
Upvote 0
Re: 1-19-08 Today's Finds- Silver Quarter

I really like silver and Quarters are hard to find nice job!
 
Re: 1-19-08 Today's Finds- Silver Quarter

B R, Tell your wife congrats on finding her first silver quarter. she did good :thumbsup:
 
Re: 1-19-08 Today's Finds- Silver Quarter

Bank Runner said:
.......have familiarized her with the dates (she however has absolutely no interest)
Boy that sounds familier! :wink:
 
Re: 1-19-08 Today's Finds- Silver Quarter

Sweet!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: 1-19-08 Today's Finds- Silver Quarter

Nice find. Quarters seem to be hard to come by :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom