What's new

1 .. 2 ... 3 ... trifecta!

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trifecta of trash that is ... Ah well, there's always tomorrow!
Go Shark Go!

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • imagejpeg_225.webp
    imagejpeg_225.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 0
Wow gold looks funny from fresh water. Good hunting!
 
Don't ya hate when that white gold turns to rose gold! :laughing7:
Looks like yours hasn't stopped turning yet! :laughing7:
Good luck and HH!
 
I got fooled, DG....with your superb track record, I was sure you meant Trifecta Gold!

Good luck on your next hunt

Lorraine
 
I got a round dish full of those, added one on Saturday, the reel ones are out their waiting for ya ! H.H. Capt !
 
I did the same thing today but the sad part is,,,, your three junkers trump mine..... I wouldn't show them.....trust me you got my three beat!

Cliff
 
I got 1 junker myself this weekend Dew but yours are way better looking than mine! We'll get em next time!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom