What's new

Beach Keeps Giving It Up!

1KBlueTuber

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2014
Messages
282
Reaction score
844
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur blue tube 1000
Fisher cz-6a, 1265x,
Whites eagle IIsl
Fridays hunt saw 2 more golds for our pile. Jim got the band 14K 4.1 gr dated 1-21-1922 and I got another signet 14K 7.1 gr. Also got an old ship spike No old coins to speak of just some older clad and various pieces of lead and brass. Absolutely loving the Fisher AQ, set up correctly in the right environment and it’s deadly DEEP! Happy Hunting
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2792.webp
    IMG_2792.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
Upvote 0
Nice finds! Congratulations!
 
You guys R F killing it…… Well finally, my AQ will arrive on Monday. have to chat with you Ron about a few things. Looking forward to having you and Jim come out soon!. congratulations on the yellow.🏴‍☠️!!
 
You guys R F killing it…… Well finally, my AQ will arrive on Monday. have to chat with you Ron about a few things. Looking forward to having you and Jim come out soon!. congratulations on the yellow.🏴‍☠️!!
You bet! I’ll be curious on your machines build date. Sounds like it will be fresh off the line.🤙
 
Headed to Florida this fall hoping I get as lucky as you!!!
We go every fall as well for the last 4 years. We’ve done well in and around the South Beach area of Miami. 🏴‍☠️🤙
 
Congratulations on your success!!!!
 
Ron you guys are going to be ring daddies of the year!!
 
Two golds in one beach trip. Awesome.

I've found one gold in 15 months at Clearwater Beach, which I now call the Beach of Desolation.
 
You bet! I’ll be curious on your machines build date. Sounds like it will be fresh off the line.🤙
Yes sir fresh out of the oven… showed up today finally hallelujah!! impulse AQ!!!!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    905.2 KB · Views: 33
Yes sir fresh out of the oven… showed up today finally hallelujah!! impulse AQ!!!!
Good Luck with the AQ SNT! Better start building up your biceps, I have a feeling you'll be digging some deep holes, lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OBN
Thanks Pal! My wife won’t complain about gold and muscle!! It’ll be a win-win situation🏴‍☠️
 
Thanks Pal! My wife won’t complain about gold and muscle!! It’ll be a win-win situation🏴‍☠️
Taking the wife to the beach, she lounges while you detect, is always a win-win. A couple of times, wife was either on the beach or back in hotel room, I didn't find much on the hunt, so I put on my sad-sack, pouty face when I got back.

She felt so sorry for me that I, ahem, wound up getting my favorite form of treasure. Gotta work those emotions, lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom