What's new

1/2 repost #4

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are 3 & 4 swirls or slags? (didn't send these b/f) Fifth one I got ID'd awhile back; but never labeled it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5683.webp
    IMG_5683.webp
    705.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_5684.webp
    IMG_5684.webp
    778.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_5685.webp
    IMG_5685.webp
    690.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5686.webp
    IMG_5686.webp
    289.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5687.webp
    IMG_5687.webp
    767.5 KB · Views: 93
Alley,
Cairo,
Slag,
Maybe Ravenswood,
Jabo

growl on the jabo...thot I weeded most out. I am sorry to Jabo fans. I am not one - just me. (and I do realize I could get an angry backlash for that comment...oh well...) Tx for taking second look. I am now down to mostly patches. and one box of UM's which I mite just send ya in a group pic for a last gasp at "I don't have a name".
 
I hear ya on the Jabos... I'm not a fan either. It's not that they aren't pretty or anything, it's just that they aren't old. I like old marbles and have little interest in newer ones. Still, I'd rather have Jabos than new vacors and imperials.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom