What's new

$1,300 in a Lockbox in the area of Garfield Park, North Topeka

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,977
Reaction score
76,430
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The evening herald. (Shenandoah, Pa.), 15 Feb. 1898

1.webp
2.webp

The evening herald. (Shenandoah, Pa.) 1891-1966, February 15, 1898, Image 3 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

3.webp

Needs more Research
 
So... I wonder...
Who got the boodie ? (which is the old spelling I guess)
 
Maybe the Ex-Sheriff was on his way to South America ? :laughing7:

"I didn't find Nutton but a Hole " :dontknow:
 
That's what I was thinking...
Whats weird is ... back then that was a huge chunk of change...
But today...
If containing mint coins... HUGE score.
 
The ex sheriff died in South America getting booty.......:headbang:
 
The ex sheriff died in South America getting booty.......:headbang:

Relative ? :P

Did he have the "slow drip" ?
And refuse the 6 inch needle up the ***** ? ACK !

**ARC Shudders***

Hmmm... now why would the word ***** be blocked ?
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom