N Nappy701 Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2012 Messages 149 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Anyone know the possible value of this bill.
droop1076 Jr. Member Joined May 14, 2006 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Orlando, FL Detector(s) used Fisher 1280X aquanaut May 18, 2014 #2 I list my star notes on ebay, with a starting bid of $2. They usually sell.
N Nappy701 Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2012 Messages 149 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 13, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Anyone know if this is a rare number combo...
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,995 Reaction score 28,639 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jan 13, 2016 #4 There is no magic in that serial number that would create added value, IMO. I also think the bill, itself (star and all) would not suggest a premium: too new and too plentiful. Don.......
There is no magic in that serial number that would create added value, IMO. I also think the bill, itself (star and all) would not suggest a premium: too new and too plentiful. Don.......
Captain Caveman Silver Member Joined May 14, 2015 Messages 2,521 Reaction score 2,238 Golden Thread 0 Location Madison, MS Detector(s) used Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver. Primary Interest: Other Jan 13, 2016 #5 I pick up star notes when I see them, but rarely pay as much as $2 for them.
N Nappy701 Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2012 Messages 149 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 13, 2016 Thread Owner #6 K thanks guys I don't really know much about them