What's new

1 box = 1 40%

alabamadan

Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Title says it all. Found one 1968. Someone reassure me that 1 40%er is good?
 
Upvote 0
It's still 1 more silver than you had before you started.......... :icon_scratch:
 
I ALWAYS BELIEVE ONE IS BETTER THAN NONE. THERE HAVE BEEN DAYS I SEARCHED 2 BOXES A DAY FOR 2 WEEKS AND HAD NOTHING BUT SKUNKS, BUT THE DAY I GET THE ONE 40% IS WHEN I AM RE ENERGIZED AND READY TO GO AGAIN. ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT ONE IS A 1970!! :thumbsup: KEEP IT UP!
 
one can make all the differance if you are thinking of giving up
-Golden Silver
 
better than total skunk. i am finding just barely enough over the last few weeks to justify me continuing to search. i think about quitting every week now. it has been slim pickens around here for about 2 months now.
 
Thanks. I learned something interesting! In making small talk with the teller at my dump bank I asked

"So, what will you do with these."

She said "We'll keep them in their vault and spread them amongst the tellers for when people ask for them."

"You don't send them back to the Fed or anything"

"No, we keep them onhand."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom