What's new

1 box = 4 40%ers

alabamadan

Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Like the title says, four 40%ers found in a box. Picked up a little from previous boxes. I was on a 4 box skunk streak, now 5 40%ers in the last two. Whew.
 
Upvote 0
Not bad at all even one 40% a box makes it worth it - Happy Hunting
 
Yeah but I got this one for $0.50!
 
Mentone Grizz said:
ONE 40%er per box?? Is that really worth it?? You can buy one for $1.75.
- Grizz

Never mind 40%ers I consider clad proofs and NIFC's worth it...part of the hobby is the hunt.
 
Very often, my CRHing is like my fishing......not going to win any prizes, but I do it because I LIKE to do it!!
- Grizz
 
Mentone Grizz said:
Very often, my CRHing is like my fishing......not going to win any prizes, but I do it because I LIKE to do it!!
- Grizz

There ya go! :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom