jbakic Greenie Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 2, 2007 #1 Wow, just went through a box from a new bank last night. Scored 55-40% Kennedy's, 4-90% and 4- 2002/2003 proofs. 6.1% good stuff. I'm liking this source! Good hunting all. Upvote 0
Wow, just went through a box from a new bank last night. Scored 55-40% Kennedy's, 4-90% and 4- 2002/2003 proofs. 6.1% good stuff. I'm liking this source! Good hunting all.
W wallyblackburn Jr. Member Joined May 11, 2007 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 2, 2007 #2 Sweet! I love when I get enough of a type to make a roll. Heck, you got almost 3 rolls of 40%ers in one shot! HH, Wally
Sweet! I love when I get enough of a type to make a roll. Heck, you got almost 3 rolls of 40%ers in one shot! HH, Wally
Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course Nov 2, 2007 #3 that is a great return. I need boxes like that.
F Fropa Hero Member Joined Feb 27, 2007 Messages 511 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Wisconsin Detector(s) used Whites XLT Nov 2, 2007 #4 Excellent box. Congrats