What's new

1 Box of Dimes, 1 Box of Nickels, 1 Roll of Halves, and 3 Boxes of Cents

sensesfailed069

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Went to the bank to pick up my boxes and found out they had a roll of halves so I scooped them up real quick. Im quite happy with my results as I had 2 1st. My 1st silver Rosie, and my 1st Dated Buffalo.

1 Roll of Halves- Nothing, pretty much all late 70s but for 1 Roll I wasent expecting anything

1st Box of Cents-15 Wheats(1939,1941,1942-S x2,1944 x2,1945,1946 x2,1950-S,1951 x2,1951-D,1954-D,1957)
2 Canadian Cents(1956,1957)
1 Bermuda Cent(1994)

2nd Box of Cents-14 Wheats(1927,1940,1941,1942,1944,1949 x2,1951,1952-D,1953-D,1954-D,1957-D,1958,1958-D)
1 Canadian(1967)

3rd Box of Cents-36 Wheats(1925,1936,1939,1940,1941,1942,1942-D,1944 x7,1945 x3,1946 x2,1948-D,1949 x2,1952-D x2,1953, 1953-D,1955,1956,1956-D x2,1957, 1957-D,1958 x3, 1958-D)
1 Canadian(1942)
1 Bermuda Cent(2003)
1 2 Euro Cent(2000)

1 Nickel Box-2 War Nickels(1945-D,1945-S)
1 Buffalo Nickel(1936)
29 Pre 1960(1939 x3,1940,1941 x2,1941-S,1946-S,1947,1948-S x2,1950,1951,1952 x2,1955-D x2,1956,1957 x3,1957-D,1958-D x5,1959-D x2)

1 Dime Box-1 1946 Silver Rosie
 

Attachments

  • 813Front.webp
    813Front.webp
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,060
  • 813Back.webp
    813Back.webp
    123.5 KB · Views: 842
Upvote 0
very nice, 65 wheats! I think i found like 7-12 per box when i did my 2 boxes
 
Good Score! Nice pix too. Keep at it
rileyboy
 
I'd say you had a pretty good day!
 
What a variety, they can't say your stuck in a rut. Good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom