What's new

1 Box of Dimes = No Silver

Electronova

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edinboro, Pennsylvania
After skunking 4 boxes of halves and 2 boxes of quarters in a row I decided to get a box of dimes, and it too yielded nothing. Hopefully tomorrow's box of halves will give something up.
 
Upvote 0
I feel your pain, I have yet to see any silver this year other than a couple of war nickels. Even Cents and Nickels have been bad. I went through $20 in hand rolled Cents the other day only to pull 4 Wheats and 11% copper. The nickels were just as bad, $80 dollars worth produced 6 pre-60's. Quarters, Dimes, and Halves nada, nothing and I have went through around $3500 combined this year. I will still hold out though, That is the only way to succeed in this hobby. :thumbsup: HH, SE
 
Keep trying on the dimes . I consistantly get silver dimes while searching. Small but consistant amounts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom