What's new

1 box of nickels today. 7/28/10

gtfan76

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Today I went through 1 box of nickels an found
1 dateless buffalo
30s x2
40s x6
1 silver 43 P
50s x19
I did manage to find a BU 1955 which was nice

Not much for the buffs I average at least 2. but I did fill 3 holes!!!
Only 15 left.

Still no V nickel. ??? But hopefully soon. How many boxes do you nickel hunters go through before finding a V nickel?
Probaly go through another box tommorow.
T
H
A
N
K
S

Good luck with your own hunts!
 
Upvote 0
That's a good box.

The only V nickel I ever found was in my change. I'm still looking.
 
2Cents said:
That's a good box.

The only V nickel I ever found was in my change. I'm still looking.

haha funny how that happens.
 
the 55's are pretty rare, I've only found a couple so far. I don't do nickels as much anymore, but I used to. Once in a while I'll get some nickel rolls. Good finds
 
timbobwey said:
the 55's are pretty rare, I've only found a couple so far. I don't do nickels as much anymore, but I used to. Once in a while I'll get some nickel rolls. Good finds
have you found a 39 D or S yet? I have yet to find one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom