What's new

1 dime box, Mercs got in the way....

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
...of the Roosevelts I'm trying to find to finish the silver series...braved 20 mph traffic on the back roads to head into town, 1 inch of solid ice on the pavement.
Picked up $520 in halves hand rolled, $500 were someone's dumps....got 1 40% out of loose, haven't ordered any dimes for awhile so I was lucky enough to pick up 1 String -wrapped box. AMC
 

Attachments

  • 122608.webp
    122608.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 292
Upvote 0
Very nice score. Damn those merks are nice looking coins. With everyone finding these dimes it is giving me the itch to go get a couple or maybe ten boxes. ;D

Happy Hunting

Oh how many do you need for the dime set?

Jason
 
Very nice finds! i wish some mercs would get in my way lol congrats!

HH
 
Shake-N-Bake said:
Very nice score. Damn those merks are nice looking coins. With everyone finding these dimes it is giving me the itch to go get a couple or maybe ten boxes. ;D

Happy Hunting

Oh how many do you need for the dime set?

Jason
I need 12 Jason. I did bid on an uncirculated set today, it ended selling at $145. I lost. AMC
 
AMC rulz said:
Shake-N-Bake said:
Very nice score. Damn those merks are nice looking coins. With everyone finding these dimes it is giving me the itch to go get a couple or maybe ten boxes. ;D

Happy Hunting

Oh how many do you need for the dime set?

Jason
I need 12 Jason. I did bid on an uncirculated set today, it ended selling at $145. I lost. AMC

That is impressive. About how long and how many boxes have you searched to get that close?

Thanks,
Jason
 
Shake-N-Bake said:
AMC rulz said:
Shake-N-Bake said:
Very nice score. Damn those merks are nice looking coins. With everyone finding these dimes it is giving me the itch to go get a couple or maybe ten boxes. ;D

Happy Hunting

Oh how many do you need for the dime set?

Jason
I need 12 Jason. I did bid on an uncirculated set today, it ended selling at $145. I lost. AMC

That is impressive. About how long and how many boxes have you searched to get that close?

Thanks,
Jason
I started back around May, I would say after 3 mos./30 boxes I filled as many holes as I could, the ones that are left are lower-minted #'s. Also, I average 1/$100, some boxes skunks, others as many as 15 to a box. You really have to go thru alot of boxes but i did pull 6 Barbers and 15 Mercs this year, casually hunting.
 
Nice to see the Mercs. I did 300 in hand rolls today and pulled a 42 mercury and 3 roosevelts. Almost always stick to the hand rolls on dimes. I did fill an empty hole. I'm down to 16 empty holes and have been tempted to bid, not yet, still gonna try via CRH but I have a feeling I may start trading out the dupes!

Maine_Jim
 
Nice work Jimbo.

And AMC... 1/$100 is just from boxes? That is a NICE average!

~Dave
 
Great job on the 2 Merc's!!! I can't get any hand rolls at my banks, they want all change loose... :tard:
 
6 barbers out of like 30 boxes .....i think that is awesome....now if i could just find 1 :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom