What's new

1 Large Cent 5 Indians Heads 1 Mercury Dime few 3 Ringers

JAWhite

Greenie
Joined
Mar 9, 2014
Messages
17
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntersville NC
Detector(s) used
MineLab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went hunting on a farm field behind my parents house in WV. I have been treasure hunting there for years. I have found many nice Civil War relics and coins there. I went there with my nephew Hawk4WVU who has only been detecting for about a year and is hooked. I thought we would be lucky to find anything. My ETrac proved me wrong. One of the best hunts ever on this field. Large Cent was a smoothie no date. One Indian Head was 1862. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456103103.230793.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 14
You had a great hunt right there! :thumbsup:
 
Great finds!!! Silver and a largie!!!!:icon_thumright:
 
Great times! Only thing I can claim out of that is the roundball. A first for me! Awesome time!
 
You guys look like you enjoyed a good hunt.... Nice.
 
Congratulations on the productive hunt!
 
AWESOME !! Nice assortment of finds !! Congrats and HH
 
Awesome hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom