What's new

1 little 2 little 3 little Indians

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Well scored my 1st 2nd & 3rd Indian head pennies this year.

I talked the bank (where I scored a couple of boxes of log cabin pennies) into ordering $500 worth of pennies and none turned out to be the new ones. I told them that I would not leave them holding the bag. they actually ordered $800 worth to no avail.

They said I did not have to buy them and that they would eventually move them or send them back? So I told them I would buy 4 boxes a week along with my halves. Because I want them to order more........

So I have been trudging through them in between my halves and low and behold.

1 little 2 little 3 little Indians Out of 1 box

My first of the year. The 1905 is in really nice condition. they all are in pretty good shape. Enjoy the photo's

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • 3littleinjins.webp
    3littleinjins.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 394
  • 1893.webp
    1893.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 377
  • 1901.webp
    1901.webp
    13 KB · Views: 376
  • 1905.webp
    1905.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 384
Upvote 0
Nice work Mojo!! I am not sure if I have ever heard of three IH coming from one box. That is outstanding!!! I am curious to see what all the others hold. You just never know. What's next???....Flying Eagle?? Congrats on the three little Indians.

Good luck and keep em coming.

By the way, love the title.
 
LJ said:
Nice work Mojo!! I am not sure if I have ever heard of three IH coming from one box. That is outstanding!!! I am curious to see what all the others hold. You just never know. What's next???....Flying Eagle?? Congrats on the three little Indians.

Good luck and keep em coming.

By the way, love the title.

I'm glad you liked the title. I imagined people recalling the old nursery ryme when seeing it.

As far as the rest of the boxes go so far ive only searched 4 boxes. im sitting on 8 more and have 3 $50 bags to search. I'm finding it hard to get through that mountan. I put my half dollar search first and all the penny searching takes place late at night after all the 1 litlle 2 little 3 little kiddies are asleep.

Mojo

coincrazed said:
My man!They are real purty!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!I'm happy for you! - coincrazed

Yea MY MAN I got a real thrill out of them.... I think my heart skipped a beat my man. thanks for looking my man.

Mojo
 
Great find ! Your pics are getting me tempted to search for IH.
 
Very cool Mojo, I was psyched the other week when I found one IH in CWR.
 
Rich Hartford said:
Great find ! Your pics are getting me tempted to search for IH.

I never plan on finding any. I only pray

HolyDiver said:
Very cool Mojo, I was psyched the other week when I found one IH in CWR.

Now multiply that feeling.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom