What's new

1 roll = 13 keepers 4-64s and 9-40%ers

Jimmy@romega

Full Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
241
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
rome, ga
1 roll = 13 keepers 4-64's and 9-40%ers

This is my first time getting a good roll I only manage to get 6 40%er's in all other than today's take. Here's a pic, today's take on the left 9-40% and right 4-1964 above is what I managed elsewhere 6-40%ers. I thought for sure this roll was a skunk when I first went thru it the first thing I saw was a 1971 I was like $#%@.
 

Attachments

  • 0505090235.webp
    0505090235.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 155
Upvote 0
Re: 1 roll = 13 keepers 4-64's and 9-40%ers

You did good. Congrats

Golden Silver
 
Re: 1 roll = 13 keepers 4-64's and 9-40%ers

Have not found a roll like that in a while. Great Job ! :thumbsup: Get some more.

Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom