What's new

1 short of a Skunk

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I picked up a box from a supplier I quit quite a while back because they don't produe. The next to the last roll I finally found a 40%er. Phew, I can't stand skunks. Back to old reliable tomorrow. I also got $38 in hand rolls......skunk.
 
Upvote 0
At least you pulled one SF and yes, it wasn't a skunk....ha!

Let me tell what I did today.....I wasn't going to tell this story but I will.....in another post.....I felt so STUPID!!
 
LJ said:
At least you pulled one SF and yes, it wasn't a skunk....ha!

Let me tell what I did today.....I wasn't going to tell this story but I will.....in another post.....I felt so STUPID!!
And for good reason. Your pic looks like you are blond.....LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom