GMan00001
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2006
- Messages
- 2,539
- Reaction score
- 228
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Twin Cities, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
As I hear I may be traveling Monday possibly through my typical weekly stops this week I decided to stop at one of them today (probably do the other monday morning).
I didn't want to miss the bag of dimes that was close to being off last week as the nickels and pennies each had produced a 1910 coin so I was hoping someone had kept one of each from their birth year and then recently cashed them in.
I was happy I stopped as I was able to get the $1000 bag of dimes and an additional $50 bag of pennies that had filled.
The dimes were pretty good, but alas no 1910 barber.... :P oh well still got:
8 pre-1965 Roosevelt (1946, 1950-D, 1961, 1961-D, 1963, 1963-D, 1964-D(2))
16 Canadian (1961, 1978, 1984, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1993(3), 1994(2), 1997, 1999, 2004-P, 2006-RCM)
5 Foreign:
Barbados, 10 Cents (2003),
Ecudor, 10 Centavos (2000),
Great Britain, 5 New Pence (1990),
Israel, 1 New Sheqel (between 1985 and 1994),
Trinidad and Tobago, 1 Cent (2005)
3 quarters
8 pennies
1 fake dime
1 clear plastic circle
In the $50 in pennies:
15 wheat pennies (1944, 1944-D, 1945, 1945-S, 1946, 1947-D(2), 1948, 1951-D(2), 1952-D, 1955-D, 1956-D, 1957-D, 1958-D)
15 Canadian (1964, 1965, 1968(2), 1972, 1975, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1989, 1992, 1995(2), 2001, 2006)
I didn't want to miss the bag of dimes that was close to being off last week as the nickels and pennies each had produced a 1910 coin so I was hoping someone had kept one of each from their birth year and then recently cashed them in.
I was happy I stopped as I was able to get the $1000 bag of dimes and an additional $50 bag of pennies that had filled.
The dimes were pretty good, but alas no 1910 barber.... :P oh well still got:
8 pre-1965 Roosevelt (1946, 1950-D, 1961, 1961-D, 1963, 1963-D, 1964-D(2))
16 Canadian (1961, 1978, 1984, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1993(3), 1994(2), 1997, 1999, 2004-P, 2006-RCM)
5 Foreign:
Barbados, 10 Cents (2003),
Ecudor, 10 Centavos (2000),
Great Britain, 5 New Pence (1990),
Israel, 1 New Sheqel (between 1985 and 1994),
Trinidad and Tobago, 1 Cent (2005)
3 quarters
8 pennies
1 fake dime
1 clear plastic circle
In the $50 in pennies:
15 wheat pennies (1944, 1944-D, 1945, 1945-S, 1946, 1947-D(2), 1948, 1951-D(2), 1952-D, 1955-D, 1956-D, 1957-D, 1958-D)
15 Canadian (1964, 1965, 1968(2), 1972, 1975, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1989, 1992, 1995(2), 2001, 2006)
Upvote
0







