C Ccarson Full Member Joined Dec 20, 2014 Messages 230 Reaction score 748 Golden Thread 0 Location El Monte,Ca Detector(s) used Whites mxt pro,surf pi pro,trx pinpointer Minelab eureka Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2015 #1 So I met up with a friend at one of the areas we like. I only got one wheat and this pin with maybe a questionable background. Any info is apresheated. Thanks Upvote 4
So I met up with a friend at one of the areas we like. I only got one wheat and this pin with maybe a questionable background. Any info is apresheated. Thanks
deershed Silver Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 3,307 Reaction score 4,103 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2015 #2 Nice!! Don't know what the pin is but, looks cool!!