What's new

10 boxes of halves today.. Results

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
got ten boxes of halves yesterday and just got through them
il never make that mistake again.

box
1- 1 40%er
2- skunk
3-skunk
4- 1 40%er
5-skunk
6-skunk
7-skunk
8- skunk
9- 1 90%er
10- skunk

total- 10 boxes= 2 40%ers and 1 90%er. complete waste of time
 
Upvote 0
Think of it this way, you still have the money. And its always good to get a 90%. HH Mark
 
Kevin,

That's why I don't order boxes anymore. I don't even bother picking up dime boxes. Nickel boxes produce. If your into that. Not much but you can get a couple of silvers and a buffalo or two.
Have you ever been able to get the double stacked boxes ? I never have. Just curious

Rich
 
I am not even going to try to soft-soak it. That was a miserable run of boxes. I average about 5 keepers per box, so I continue to search.
 
Ugh - That is tough and I relate. Did four CWI boxes today and got one 90% Walker. Was a nice coin I guess...I also did a bit of driving around and picked up another 90% and eight 40% - I tend to search the boxes as I am driving so it isn't as bad. I had a nice run on boxes so maybe they will turn soon and so will yours. :icon_thumright:

Maine_Jim
 
That is a rough return. I would switch to another denomination. Maybe nickels or dimes.

Golden Silver
 
Doing 10-15 boxes a week and it would not be unusual to have runs like that. But than there's that week where you might pull 10-20-even 30 keepers from boxes. So you never know. I guess it depends on your area. You know LJ is in a good area.

Too bad on this batch. Better luck on your next adventure.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom