Silver_Fox
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 16, 2007
- Messages
- 2,494
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Good 'Ol USA /
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250 of course
Upvote
0
I thought so. Good luck on thte hunt. Check those coin returns.SwampHunter said:Silver_Fox said:Are you talking halves because we are talking dollars?SwampHunter said:I dump alot of Bicentennial halves back. Never thought they were worth more than face value. Now I see different. What about the 1977?
Yep! Guess since I have only seen halves in a long time that I thought they were halves. Never bothered to read the "One Dollar" or anything else that gave away that it was dollars.I was about to run to the bank to buy alot of halves and pick out the Bicentennials thinking I was going to make some extra bucks on them. Think I might go ahead and run to the bank anyway to see if I can get some silver or might find something else.