What's new

$10, Coin Machine Junk Reject Box

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Some poor smuck got burned out of $10. :icon_scratch:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_05.webp
    ScreenHunter_05.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 512
  • ScreenHunter_07.webp
    ScreenHunter_07.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 508
Upvote 0
OMG that is sad for him but for you :thumbsup:
 
I've probably gotten $25-30 in Ikes out of that bucket. And a gold and a silver ring. And :thumbsup: more.
 
everytime i look in it the wife yells scrounge :-\
 
aa battery said:
everytime i look in it the wife yells scrounge :-\
I'll scrounge for $10.........heck, why lie, I'll scrounge for a penny :thumbsup:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Nice scrounging SF!!!

Now that makes up for the time you were shorted a few weeks back....ha!
 
Silver_Fox said:
I'll scrounge for $10.........heck, why lie, I'll scrounge for a penny :thumbsup:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:

Just so you know you aren't the only one who's still willing to scrounge for a cent! Some of us younguns are still taught to respect the value of money.
 
Silver_Fox said:
aa battery said:
everytime i look in it the wife yells scrounge :-\
I'll scrounge for $10.........heck, why lie, I'll scrounge for a penny :thumbsup:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
scrounging is my LIFE :icon_cheers: i will scrounge for anything of value .
 
DrDetector said:
Silver_Fox said:
I'll scrounge for $10.........heck, why lie, I'll scrounge for a penny :thumbsup:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:

Just so you know you aren't the only one who's still willing to scrounge for a cent! Some of us younguns are still taught to respect the value of money.
Good on you. You are a rare one amongst your bunch. :thumbsup: I wish there were more like you.
 
Heck, scrounging is just another form of treasure hunting! Good for you! I've found quite a few Ikes that way and quite a few earrings but no diamonds yet. Found my second man's gold wedding band last week.
 
If it rejected his "Ikes", it probably accepted his halves....Hmmm, I think I'd check with the coin machine folks.
 
wildrider said:
If it rejected his "Ikes", it probably accepted his halves....Hmmm, I think I'd check with the coin machine folks.
I'm the only one who dumps halves there........trust me......I know......but thanks for mentioning it.
 
Good score!!!

It is always fun to see the treasures that this COMMUNITY finds. I know that some may get jealous, or treat their finds with privacy, but I am just happy to see some good folks having a good time!

Keep hunting!
 
I dump alot of Bicentennial halves back. Never thought they were worth more than face value. Now I see different. What about the 1977?
 
SwampHunter said:
I dump alot of Bicentennial halves back. Never thought they were worth more than face value. Now I see different. What about the 1977?
Are you talking halves because we are talking dollars?
 
Silver_Fox said:
SwampHunter said:
I dump alot of Bicentennial halves back. Never thought they were worth more than face value. Now I see different. What about the 1977?
Are you talking halves because we are talking dollars?

Yep! Guess since I have only seen halves in a long time that I thought they were halves. Never bothered to read the "One Dollar" or anything else that gave away that it was dollars. :tard: I was about to run to the bank to buy alot of halves and pick out the Bicentennials thinking I was going to make some extra bucks on them. Think I might go ahead and run to the bank anyway to see if I can get some silver or might find something else.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom