What's new

10 Consecutive $100 ?

bc1265

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 22, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would there be any value above face for 10 consecutive 1988 series $100 bills?? They appear to be uncirculated. Nothing fancy with the serial numbers. 10681681-10681690, New York.
 
There's a collector for everything but I would say all you have is consecutive everyday $100 bills in my opinion. Sorry
 
Most likely you don't have anything special, but if you can hang onto them for a week I would try putting them up on Ebay for like $1500 with a buy it now or best offer. And if some smuck offers you anything over $1200 I would accept it.
 
Not worth more than face value. I always cashed my paycheck every week at the bank and got consecutive serial numbered benjamins quite often. Anybody who goes to the bank and asks for hundred dollar bills has a great chance of getting them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom