What's new

10 dollar bill

chuerta2123

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I found a 1934A, yellow seal 10 dollar bill, I know its worth a good amount of money towards a collector bt I was wondering where can I sell it?
 
Probally a Gold Certificate....all depends on the condition....Do you have a picture?
 
chuerta,

Welcome to Treasure Net !!

Your 1934A $10 yellow seal note (silver certificate) was produced for distribution during WW II in and around the Mediterranean Sea and North Africa.
21,660,000 were issued and the current estimated retail value in VF-20 is $60. If it's a 'star' note, that value jumps to about $325 in the same condition.
Consider selling it on Ebay--with good pics of both sides, noting any problems that may not be visible in your pics. Check "Completed Listings" on Ebay for what past sellers have received for similar bills.
Don....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom