10 K gold ring and a 1952 Rosie from the lake!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My AT Pro likes the fresh water much better. Four hour hunt produces a nice ring (I still have to get it confirmed if its real diamonds) and a 1952 Rosie.
Enjoy the pix!
HH & GL
Brad
20150519_165211 (1).jpg20150519_165801.jpg20150519_155618.jpg20150519_155601.jpg

Got a diamond tester, they are real!

Last edited:
Upvote 17
I bet you did a happy dance! Who needs permissions when you can get finds like that? Nice ring Brad!

Dang brad, that's how it's done!, heck with sweating it out diggin grass, stay cool and still find stuff in the lake!

Nice! Gold & ice! Congrats!

I need to get in the water, I just got a junk ring Sunday....and I know what's out there!

Brrrrrr, Nice finds!!! :thumbsup: What was the water temp?

Yea Baby!!!
Way to go..
Now go find a wife and propose. .lol

Yea Baby!!!
Way to go..

Do NOT go find a wife and propose. That's some terrible advice man! Put those pretty little gold rings in a secret spot and when the price gets way up there....sell sell sell. Buy a new machine, buy a corvette, buy a Sony 4k tv! These are much better investments lol. Great find on the ring bud

After meeting Brad yesterday, and seeing the gold he dug today...he will never have the time for a women, he is a water hunter for Life! Beautiful Gold!! Wow...:icon_thumright:

And I see the ATP loves that fresh water better then the old bay salt...

Last edited:
Excellent job, Treb!

Nothing like finding a proverbial diamond ring!

Nice!

You're positive hits to trash ratio is excellent. Congrats on gold and silver!

I bet you did a happy dance! Who needs permissions when you can get finds like that? Nice ring Brad!
I got out of the water and hid it in my bag right away! Thanks

Dang brad, that's how it's done!, heck with sweating it out diggin grass, stay cool and still find stuff in the lake!
Thanks

Thank you Sensei

Nice! Gold & ice! Congrats!

I need to get in the water, I just got a junk ring Sunday....and I know what's out there!
I'll be up your way this summer, lets swim!

Brrrrrr, Nice finds!!! :thumbsup: What was the water temp?
Around 70
Thanks

Yea Baby!!!
Way to go..
Bad advice, I have purpose, find gold diamond rings and help another suffering metal detecting addict achieve sobriety.

LOL Vino.. Sweet ring..
Ha, thanks!

Do NOT go find a wife and propose. That's some terrible advice man! Put those pretty little gold rings in a secret spot and when the price gets way up there....sell sell sell. Buy a new machine, buy a corvette, buy a Sony 4k tv! These are much better investments lol. Great find on the ring bud
Thanks Abe, good advice, I have a nice collection piling up and allot of summer left.

After meeting Brad yesterday, and seeing the gold he dug today...he will never have the time for a women, he is a water hunter for Life! Beautiful Gold!! Wow...:icon_thumright:

And I see the ATP loves that fresh water better then the old bay salt...
Coming from a great hunter like yourself, that is a real compliment, I'm going to have to buy a new machine, maybe Becky (oldjerseygirl) will rent me hers?

Excellent job, Treb!

Nothing like finding a proverbial diamond ring!

Nice!
Thank you Gary, I appreciate those nice comments coming from great hunters like you too.

You're positive hits to trash ratio is excellent. Congrats on gold and silver!
I dug most of the trash last summer, thanks.

Very nice
Thank you.

Buddy of mine came over with a diamond tester, it tested real!

Sweet day on the water!! And the diamonds are the real deal, Congrats!!

Very nice diamond ring, I can't wait to find one

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back