gravediggermax-vabeachva Bronze Member Joined Nov 24, 2005 Messages 2,027 Reaction score 475 Golden Thread 0 Location va beach, va Detector(s) used se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2010 #1 chilly......ruff........i did not like it few targets. got cell phone number 16 today. no pics, left the darn battery out of camera................... . . . . . the nut Attachments 915NUT.webp 81.2 KB · Views: 441 Upvote 0
chilly......ruff........i did not like it few targets. got cell phone number 16 today. no pics, left the darn battery out of camera................... . . . . . the nut
Bobbie Full Member Joined Nov 7, 2005 Messages 111 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut and SW Florida Detector(s) used 2 Minelab Excal 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2010 #2 Depositors sold their gold to buy new cell phones!
Sticky Jr. Member Joined Jul 18, 2010 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Toledo, Ohio Sep 16, 2010 #3 OOO My, not good I click on this thread expecting to see some pics of sand castles and pretty women, birds n waves all that good stuff you always have AND YOU LEFT THE BATTS AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so cheated..... Hope you had fun
OOO My, not good I click on this thread expecting to see some pics of sand castles and pretty women, birds n waves all that good stuff you always have AND YOU LEFT THE BATTS AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so cheated..... Hope you had fun