What's new

100 acres complete. A few nice ones.

CrazySlasher

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
735
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
1
Location
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finished up a field with a friend of mine in the worst possible conditions. Here's the last of what I found. I'm not sure about the first one. And I believe the last one is a Cape Stemmed or Lamoka?
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0150.webp
    DSCF0150.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCF0151.webp
    DSCF0151.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCF0152.webp
    DSCF0152.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 103
  • DSCF0153.webp
    DSCF0153.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCF0154.webp
    DSCF0154.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCF0155.webp
    DSCF0155.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCF0156.webp
    DSCF0156.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0
very nice quartz and whats the material of the reddish one?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom