S Silverfrog Greenie Joined Dec 31, 2011 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2012 #1 This is a 2003 A one hundred dollar bill starnote that I got when I dumped my coins. I was wondering if it is worth keeping and if it is worth more than face value. Please help!! Attachments DSCF0220.webp 399 KB · Views: 25,436 Upvote 0
This is a 2003 A one hundred dollar bill starnote that I got when I dumped my coins. I was wondering if it is worth keeping and if it is worth more than face value. Please help!!
SFBayArea Bronze Member Joined Aug 28, 2009 Messages 2,260 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT Jan 21, 2012 #2 Star notes are not rare by any means. Perhaps if they are in mint condition, low serial, and consecutive numbers, you might get something out of it.
Star notes are not rare by any means. Perhaps if they are in mint condition, low serial, and consecutive numbers, you might get something out of it.
Canadian hunter Hero Member Joined Dec 19, 2011 Messages 508 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 21, 2012 #3 If it is in an UNC condition, then you can try to sell it on ebay for 150$
BuffaloBoy Gold Member Joined Feb 16, 2011 Messages 8,188 Reaction score 1,634 Golden Thread 0 Location America Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2012 #4 over the years, I have accumulated a few nice star notes including a 1950 $50 star note and a 1969 $20 star note.
over the years, I have accumulated a few nice star notes including a 1950 $50 star note and a 1969 $20 star note.
LeoTrench-MAINE Full Member Joined Aug 7, 2011 Messages 223 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Americas Maritime Province Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2012 #5 Hi, Nice Star note, I love them....well, only if they're rare. Hit up this link, I use it all the time. http://mycurrencycollection.com/reference/stars/ I'll check your note too. HH Trench
Hi, Nice Star note, I love them....well, only if they're rare. Hit up this link, I use it all the time. http://mycurrencycollection.com/reference/stars/ I'll check your note too. HH Trench
LeoTrench-MAINE Full Member Joined Aug 7, 2011 Messages 223 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Americas Maritime Province Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2012 #6 1,900,000 -not worth squat.... Go buy a coffie at starbuxz... But remember -Star notes ARE worth something once in a while... Use the link and clik on 'lookup' never hurts.. HH Trench
1,900,000 -not worth squat.... Go buy a coffie at starbuxz... But remember -Star notes ARE worth something once in a while... Use the link and clik on 'lookup' never hurts.. HH Trench