engine 823
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2007
- Messages
- 312
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Waynesburg, KY
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT, ACE 150

Well Today was the day. I've only had one other day like this coin roll hunting. I was at work and decided to swing by a bank and dump $86.00 in Pennies and Nickels. I then drove up the street to another bank that I had called earlier in the morning to pick up $100 in Halves. I picked up the halves and bought $115.00 in dimes to finish up what money I had on me. Nothing found in the dimes. They were plastic wrapped and I just did a fast edge search of them.

The halves were a little better. 30 Silver halves in $100 dollars worth!!!!!!!!!

1964 x 2
1968 D x 8
1967 x 9
1969 D x 8
1965
1966 x 2
To add to that They were hand rolled and who ever rolled them miscounted and gave me 4 extra halves. $2.00 free dollars!!!!!!

OH, I was at work getting paid too!!!!!!!!! Doesn't get better than that!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck And Good Hunting!!!!!!!!!
Got $1500 in halves ordered should be in tomorrow!
Upvote
0
they bring out this box that has been opened before. The tape had been cut and then retaped. When the box was opened they had the pink and white brinks rolls in them. You could tell one end of the roll had been tappered with. I went through all these rolls. SKUNK!!!!!!!!! They must have ordered these from some junk coin warehouse or something.
I explained to her that I hated to dump and pick up at the same bank because I knew it cost them. She sat down and explained this process to me. She said their bank had a contract with the armor car company to both recieve and send money. That contract cost "x" amount of money per month no more no less no matter how much or little they ship or recieve. She said they send and recieve money every month no matter what. It didn't matter to her if I dumped loose halves and ordered new boxes there







