Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2018 #1 I know these are not Civil War era, they still pertain to the War of Northern Aggression. I traded a few bullets for these around 1985. Attachments 009.webp 240.2 KB · Views: 87 010.webp 199.7 KB · Views: 88 011.webp 278.8 KB · Views: 82 012.webp 331.3 KB · Views: 85 007.webp 395.9 KB · Views: 97 015.webp 460 KB · Views: 89 016.webp 253.2 KB · Views: 84 017.webp 220.5 KB · Views: 87 Upvote 0
I know these are not Civil War era, they still pertain to the War of Northern Aggression. I traded a few bullets for these around 1985.
Digger70pa Hero Member Joined Dec 29, 2012 Messages 737 Reaction score 2,410 Golden Thread 0 Location The Cumberland Valley Detector(s) used Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 24, 2018 #2 Cool
devldog Silver Member Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 3,676 Reaction score 6,393 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 24, 2018 #3 Those are nice Joe. Were these from around the Centennial?
Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Yea, 1961. That is when person I traded too told me he bought them.
Possum Bronze Member Joined Nov 22, 2017 Messages 1,917 Reaction score 2,477 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Louisiana Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 26, 2018 #5 Those are nice Joe... "D" P.S. Still hadn't forgot about ya, I'll try and package those "Indian Bullets" I promised you...
Those are nice Joe... "D" P.S. Still hadn't forgot about ya, I'll try and package those "Indian Bullets" I promised you...