What's new

100 Silvers

tmanfromtexas

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
755
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
The title says it all. It seems like it took forever to get to 100 but with hunting about 200 hours this year I am just a little ahead of last year with that many hours. I guess I now need to get to 150 but its gonna be real tough I think. Also I have over 530 wheaties to go with them, so a ratio of 5/1 aint to bad. Thanks for looking. TMAN...
 

Attachments

  • SDC10177.webp
    SDC10177.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 212
  • SDC10181.webp
    SDC10181.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 198
Way to rack up the silver TMAN, I see the ratio as 1 silver for each 2 hours of hunting. HH DFW
 
That's a fairly good ratio there. Congrats on 100... I don't know if I'll hit 100 this year.
 
BIG Congrats !!! :hello2: ///////// My ratio is ab. 2hr. per/AG , and 5 wheaties ///////////
 
Congratulations Tracy... :icon_ :icon_thumleft:...I put a 30 second video up for you on You Tube of your pics,& a little music to go with it from down your way...Sorry (I missed it in person)....WAY TO GO.......1-0-0- Silver :icon_thumright:
Here's a video for you....The pictures will look real familiar...LOL
 
Congratulations on that milestone :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You are having a great year! I still find it amazing how many SLQ you have found this year!

Look forward to seeing your finds post "all-star break"
 
Congrats on getting your 1st hundred! Here's to the next 100 :occasion14:

I've quit detecting for coins until the fall, so I definately won't be reaching my goal of 150. Started hitting the water with the Excal, and within 5 hunts I've got 4 gold pieces, 2 silver, and a surgical steel earing with a 1.5ct saphire in it. Needless to say I'm hooked on water detecting for now. Finding it to be a little more profitable, and it's much much cooler in the water right now.

But I'm still game for that hunt.
 
Thanks everyone, especially Dave, thanks for the vid, that was cool. I will keep in touch with you Jon. Hopefully we can get together, good luck in the water. If you keep finding that kinda stuff, I may have to get wet. LOL. TMAN...
 
Awesome job buddy, I seen it in Dqaves video!!!! Now on to 200 before the year is over!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Excellent amount of silver & goal to reach.. I wish I could have that many hours in this year ..Ive been healing up from elbow tendonitis..way to go Keep searchn..BD :hello2: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 
Go get 'em Tracy! Great work!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom