What's new

1000 dollar dime bags

treeslayer

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
588
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
This is my first post. I Have been coinroll hunting six weeks now,doing about three boxes a week.So far 53 40s and 12 90s. I have a bank that will sell me 1000 dollar dime bags off machin.Being some machines reject silver was wondering if this will be a wast of time. Thanks for any input.
 
Upvote 0
I have access to bagged coin, I tried 4 bags of dimes off the machine and not one silver dime. Seeing how I never had a 16-box skunk streak in the same community when searching boxes I figured out this machine was rejecting silver dimes.

Sadly, you are going to have to do the same thing. Buy some boxes from the same town. If there is silver there but none in the first 2-3 bags you pull from the machine, its likely that machine is culling silver.

Good Luck! I find bagged dimes a chore to do but any path to .900 Ag sounds good to me!
 
Could always sacrifice $2 and put a silver dime in the counter and see if it rejects :)
 
I couldnt get dimes monday due to storm.but i will get them tomorrow at eleven sharp as per banks request.They also asked if i would dump them some place else. They must not know the rules to the game.I said i would never dump coin back were it came from.Although I think these bags will have no silver i will give it a shot.I also like the idea of putting a silver dime in to see if it rejects it,but I told them i would take bags and i always keep my word with the pickup banks,even though they dont as most of you know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom